Sunday Peek: Apoorva Writes

It's a Sunday! Happy weekend everyone :D. And you know what it means? Yes, its time to get to know another new friend in the blogosphere. And today, Sunday Peek features, Apoorva from Get..Set..Blush!!



Here is a little about her blog,

"
Hey all! This is Apoorva. Friends call me Appu. I am a Hyderabadi.
 
I am a software engineer by profession.
 
I am a closet designer, a stylist.
 
I am simple but i like trying out new styles.
 
Recently my interests spread to the make up category.
 
I chose blogging to write my thoughts.
 
My latest love "blogging" make up, fashion and everything else in my view.
 
I like talking.. I like making friends.. I like eating at the same time working out.
I constantly work on my uneven skin tone. I am dusky.
 
Exercising and lip gloss are my all time favorite.
I hope you guys visit my blog and support me. "

Super sweet Apoorva :D I am enthralled by all the enthusiasm you guys are showing to this series! :) Don't forget to show your love and support to Apoorva' blog.

Want to get featured here? Click here for more details to know how!

6 comments:

  1. i just checked your blog apoorva.. it is interesting :) :) keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry for the late reply.
      Thanks a tonn Harini :)
      Your words boosted up my energy :)

      http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in

      Delete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)